For international students who have not yet booked:
- Fully vaccinated U.S. citizens and permanent residents are allowed into Canada since Aug. 9, joined by the rest of the world since Sept. 7.*
- The 14-day quarantine requirement will be waived beginning the second week of August for eligible travellers that have received a full course of a COVID-19 vaccine approved for use in Canada. Currently approved vaccines: Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson).
- All travellers will still be required to submit a negative COVID-19 test result and proof of vaccination prior to arrival by way of the ArriveCAN smartphone app or web portal, but post-travel test results will no longer be necessary. Canada Border Services Agency officials will also be subjecting random travellers to a mandatory molecular test upon arrival.
As of Aug. 9, Quebec City was also added to the list of Canadian cities where international flights are permitted to land. Air travellers will no longer be required to spend the first three nights of their quarantine at a government-approved hotel. However, all travellers must still provide a quarantine plan and be prepared to quarantine, in case it is determined at the border that they do not meet the necessary requirements.
You can always modify the dates of your program after your registration if need be without any extra cost.
Feel free to reach out to any of our staff members for support should you need it. Please stay safe !
- Official News Release from the Canadian Government, here
- Check if you qualify for the exemption, here
For our arriving students:
From the Edu-inter family, we hope you are keeping safe at this difficult time. As you know, our school reopened on June 29th, 2020 for our Canadian Students and all other students who were inside the country. Since late October, 2020 we have been hosting international students that have received their student permits.
We are strictly following all sanitary measures demanded by provincial and federal authorities, our main objective continues to be the safety and well being of our students. Please contact us if your interested in coming, we can help you out with the process. You will receive our complete protocol before your arrival.
For the rest of the year, all of our virtual programs will continue to run.
We are very happy to have you again in our city and at our school.
See you soon