Through the French and Winter Fun
program, students can participate in our activities all included in one simple package. Activities are planned in the afternoon in addition to the morning French courses
Morning French classes are structured in 7 levels, and help students develop all four skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing, in addition to attention to the study of grammar and phonetics.
Cultural, sport, social and artistic activities are planned every afternoon from Monday to Friday, as well as weekend excursions so that the Student can really experience Quebec city and its culture.
To complement the French courses and included activities, we offer an evening activity program for which students can subscribe to.
The French and Winter Fun program can be combined with a year-round program to extend your stay after the winter season! See French for Adults programs.
Would you like some help in finding the right program?
Let us guide you with your search. It’s free!
- January 3rd – 8th – 15th – 22nd – 29th
- February 5th- 12th- 19th – 26th
- March 4th – 11th- 18th – 25th
From 1 to 12 weeks
Monday to Friday
French classes: 8 am to 11:15 am
Activities: 1 pm to 4 pm
Total: 30 hrs/wk
- Discover the diversity of Quebec culture
- Experience a wide variety Quebec attractions
- Enjoy a wide range of planned activities and excursions
- Enjoy a complete linguistic and cultural immersion experience