Summer Multi-Activity French Camp for Teens
French immersion through cultural activities
An effective French immersion experience, combining language classes in the morning, French-Canadian culture and fun. The Multi-Activity Camp is operated directly by our team of dynamic counselors.
After French classes, a variety of cultural and sports activities are organized for participants, led by our dedicated counselors. Students are accompanied at any time.
You can see the calendar of activities here
Possibility of combining different Summer Camps spread over different weeks! See Summer French Camps for Teens.
Would you like some help in finding the right program?
Let us guide you with your search. It’s free!
Early registration discount is available.
Contact us to learn more
- June 26th
- July 3rd
- July 10th
- July 17th
- July 24th
From 1 to 5 weeks
French Classes: 8:30 – 11:45
Cultural and Sports Activities: 12:30 – 4:30
Back to homestay or residences: 4:30
- Have fun while learning French
- Enjoy a wide range of recreational and cultural activities
- Have a complete French immersion experience
The package includes:
- French classes (15 hours/week)
- Afternoon activities
- Evening activities
- Weekend activities
- Registration fee
- Books and material
- Airport transfer (Arrival & Departure)
- Medical insurance
- Accommodation placement fee
- Homestay 3 meals/day
- Residence 3 meals & 1 evening snack/day
- Transportation within program
- Weekly pedagogical reports