Summer Hockey French Camp for Teens
French immersion through sports
An effective French immersion experience, combining language classes in the morning with an afternoon hockey camp, from 1 pm to 4 pm, with local teenagers. The Hockey Camp is operated primarily for local teenagers by qualified and dedicated trainers.
After French classes, students spend 3 hours per day in hockey training, the Canadian national sport. The program is designed for hockey lovers and includes team coaching. Games are also planned on a weekly basis.
You can see the calendar of activities here
- Students must already know how to ice skate.
- Students are required to bring their own hockey equipment, if possible.
Possibility of combining different Summer Camps spread over different weeks! See Summer French Camps for Teens.
Would you like some help in finding the right program?
Let us guide you with your search. It’s free!
From 1 to 2 weeks
French Classes: 8:30 am – 11:45 am
Hockey training: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Back to homestay or residences: 4:30 pm
- Have fun while learning French
- Receive professional hockey training
- Have a complete French immersion experience