Winter French Camp for Teens (14 – 17 years)
The winter French immersion school for teenagers is a good opportunity to discover winter in Quebec through fun activities and winter sports. It combines French classes in the morning and multi-activity camp in the afternoon.
Morning French classes, from 9 am to noon, are organized in different levels, and help students develop all four skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing, in addition to attention to the study of grammar and phonetics. The French courses are offered in one of the best High Schools in Quebec City so foreign students are in contact with local students.
Participants can select from a wide variety of afternoon programs. We offer the multi-activity program, which is the most popular among our students. Activities change from week to week.
Evenings and Weekend Activities
One or two evening activities plus weekend excursions are organized by the program.
Features of the French Winter Camp for Teens
- Students learn French and live a complete French immersion experience
- First-rate facilities
- Balanced schedule: French in the mornings and activities in the afternoons
- Fun and original activities
- Qualified professors and counselors
- Transport to all activity sites included
- Quebec City: the cradle of French-Canadian culture and a very safe city
- Facilities and activities adhere to safety standards
- Weekly pedagogical reports sent to parents
Students live in homestay with local family which offer a complete French immersion experience.