Summer Horse Riding French Camp for Teens
French immersion through sports
An effective French immersion experience, combining language classes in the morning with an afternoon horse riding camp, from 1 pm to 4 pm, with local teenagers. The Horse Riding Camp is operated primarily for local teenagers by qualified and dedicated trainers.
Horse Riding Camp
Participants in the French and Horse Riding program head to the Centre Équestre Jessy Dufresne after their French classes. The Equestrian program offers both western and classic riding instruction.
You can see the calendar of activities here
Students are required to bring their own horse riding equipment, if possible.
Possibility of combining different Summer Camps spread over different weeks! See Summer French Camps for Teens.
Would you like some help in finding the right program?
Let us guide you with your search. It’s free!
Early registration discount is available.
Contact us to learn more
- June 26th
- July 3rd
- July 10th
- July 17th
- July 24th
From 1 to 5 weeks
French Classes: 8:30 am – 11:45 am
Horse Riding camp: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Back to homestay or residences: 4:30 pm
- Have fun while learning French
- Receive professional equestrian training
- Have a complete French immersion experience
The package includes:
- French classes (15 hours/week)
- Horse Riding training (15 hours/week)
- Evening activities
- Weekend activities
- Registration fee
- Books and material
- Airport transfer (Arrival & Departure)
- Medical insurance
- Accommodation placement fee
- Homestay 3 meals/day
- Residence 3 meals & 1 evening snack/day
- Transportation within program
- Weekly pedagogical reports